How has everyone’s week been so far? Only a few more days until the weekend and we’re almost halfway through July already! It’s crazy how fast 2018 has been moving.
As I mentioned a few posts ago, my fiancé recently bought me a camera bundle. I’ve been wanting a good camera for years and to upgrade to something better than just my iPhone photos with the creation of this blog and it finally happened (thank you, Tad)! It’s been a few years since I’ve been able to work with a DSLR, so we’re both learning a lot. He grabbed a Canon Rebel T6 bundle and I’m loving it so far – does anyone have experience with this camera? Let me know what you think about it and if you have suggestions for us to advance our knowledge and skills behind the camera. Take a look at some of these photos I bothered him to take of this simple look I did over the weekend:
My makeup skills are so rusty right now, but I mostly wanted to try out some new false lashes I recently received.
- Azeredo Cosmetics false lashes in style Hollywood (use code ‘Kali10‘ for 10% off)
- Atomic Makeup Silky-Matte Liquid Lipstick in shade Hitch (use code ‘theblairbitch‘ for 15% off)
- Benefit Cosmetics ka-BROW Cream Gel in shade 05 Deep
- NYX Cosmetics HD Photogenic Concealer in shade 02 Fair
- Kat Von D Lock-It Blotting Powder in shade Light
- PUR Cosmetics Sculptor Highlight & Contour Palette in shade Inventor
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette in shades Mercury, All Star, and Electric
- Mia Adora Beauty Call Me Unshakeable Liquid Eyeliner