How has everyone’s holiday season been so far? Have you gotten all of your gift shopping out of the way? Are you having trouble buying gifts for others and only spending on yourself? Well, I have the perfect solution for you and your makeup obsessed loved ones…
My favorite kind of gift shopping is finding great deals on gifts, which leaves room to always grab myself something too. If you’re looking for those high end palettes and lipsticks that your sister has been raving about, you can find them right at your local Marshalls or T.J. Maxx.
I love keeping you all up to date on some of the great deals I’ve been able to find at T.J. Maxx, and this is the perfect time of year to take advantage. If you want to see what I was able to score last time, check out my last T.J. Maxx Haul post now. Whether you’re struggling to find gifts for your loved ones or just want to treat yourself during the holiday’s, here are some great finds I’ve been able to grab recently:
What’s in my bag?
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette (originally $48, bought for $27.99)
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Glimmer Eye Contour Palette (originally $49, bought for $27.99) – this palette is also currently on sale at Sephora for $29 also!
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Quads in Rust, Smoke, Sage, and Plum (originally $22/each, bought for $9.99/each, Sage was discounted further to $8)
- Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in shades Sea Siren and Freedom (originally $24, bought for $7.99) – I have been wanting to grab Sea Siren for SO LONG and I am so excited I didn’t have to drop the normal $24 retail price!
- Too Faced Magic Crystal Lip Topper in shade Mermaid Tears (originally $19, bought for $6.99)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Stick Foundation (originally $25, bought for $9.99)
Head to your local T.J. Maxx soon to see what gems you can find for gifts (or yourself)! Let me know what you were able to score in the comments!