How has everyone’s week been? It’s finally Friday!!! Of course, you know what that means. A new Look Book post! This week’s Look Book features a talented high school student from Finland. If you need some weekend inspirations for a smokey eye, you’ve come to the right place! If you love this look, please give her a follow on Instagram for more photos of her work! (@onlybrowsmatter)
If you’re interested in being featured on a future Look Book post, please visit Look Book Rules for more information.
- NYX Cosmetics Ultimate Shadow Palettes “Brights” and “Cool Neutral”
- NYX Cosmetics Nude Matte Shadow in shade Stripped
- MAC Cosmetics Modern Twist Kajal Liner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- NYX Cosmetics HD Eye Shadow Base
- NYX Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder
- Lumene Nordic Chic Extreme Precision Eyebrow Pencil
- Essence Cosmetics Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
Please feel free to visit and follow me on my social media pages:
Facebook ♡ Instagram ♡ Twitter ♡ YouTube ♡ Pinterest
2 thoughts on “@onlybrowsmatter Smokey”
I’m not kidding, I’m like always too nervous to use black eyeshadow and this is so pretty I’m definitely inspired to try it out!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I feel the same way!!! Then I always think I look weird, because it’s so dramatic, but that’s what it’s supposed to be!