Happy Friday, beauties!
After a loooooonnng time of consideration, I was finally convinced to sign up for BoxyCharm. With much anticipation, I finally received my first box this week and I could not be happier!!! (My May box came a little later in the month, due to the time that I signed up.)
BoxyCharm is a monthly subscription that curates boxes with items from makeup to skincare items. For $21 a month, you can get 4-5 FULL-SIZED items. Like most other subscription boxes, you will answer some questions based on preferences to help match you with items you will love the most. Let’s check out the items I received in my May BoxyCharm box (I CAN’T WAIT TO USE THESE)…
This month, I received:
- PUR The Complexion Authority – Sculptor Palette ($30.00)
- CoverFX – Blurring Primer ($38.00)
- Pretty Vulgar – The Ink Gel Eye ($22.00)
- Beauty Creations – Long Wear Matte Lipgloss ($10.00)
- Aesthetica – Pro Brush Series ($45.00)
- Aesthetica – P12 Face Brush ($27.00)
That’s a $172 value!!! I’m so excited for my June BoxyCharm box to come to see what I get in my next box. Would you guys like to see some looks with these products? Let me know in the comments!
If you want to score some amazing products for only $21 a month, sign up here now with my referral code!