It’s been quite a while since I’ve been able to post a T.J. Maxx product haul, so I’m pretty excited to share my latest trips! It’s honestly been a rough couple of months at my local T.J. Maxx and Marshalls stores, but I’ve been able to round up some worthy products. If you want to see what I was able to score last time, check out my last T.J. Maxx Haul post now.
I saw a friend on Twitter post photos of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette and Prism Palette at Marshalls, but unfortunately have found major DUDS in every location around me. If you’ve been able to score these palettes at your local T.J. Maxx or Marshalls, let me know in the comments! These palettes normally run around the standard ABH palette price of $42, but can be found at T.J. Maxx/Marshalls for as low as $24! The Subculture Palette was recently on sale at Sephora for around $21 too, so hopefully some of you were able to grab this palette at a discounted price!
So, let’s check out some of the great stuff I’ve been able to grab over the last few months. I’m beginning to become a problem on Tad and I’s trips out and dragging him into every T.J. Maxx we drive past… I’m not sure how he still deals with me, but he’s been a trooper. Check out these steals:
What’s in my bag?
- Kat Von D Innerstellar Eyeshadow Palette (originally $46, bought for $24.99) – this palette was originally released in 2014 and was in PERFECT condition!
- Kat Von D Smoke and Mirrors Greyscale Mini Lip Duo (originally $20, bought for $9.99)
- NYX Professional Makeup #GlitterGoals Kit 3 with shades Purple, Pink, and Luna (originally $15, bought for $4.99)
- LORAC Pirates of the Caribbean Lip Duo in shade Ahoy Matey (originally $26, bought for $2.99) – not pictured
- pixi Crayon Combo in shade Super Smoky (originally $8, bought for $4)
And for those of you who may member from my top skincare items post, I am a HUGE snob for The Body Shop items, so it’s always exciting finding discounted items from them! Especially when it’s items from the Spa of the World line that I never tried while working for them a few years ago. Check out these babies:
- The Body Shop Body Butter in scent British Rose (originally $21, bought for $6.99)
- The Body Shop Body Wash in scents Adriatic Peony and Brittany Coast (originally $12, bought for $3.99/each)
Head to your local T.J. Maxx soon to see what gems you can find! Let me know what you were able to score in the comments!