Hello mummas and dads!
A difficult task I’ve found throughout my (almost) two years of motherhood is finding my daughter clothes that are not your typical colorful combination of dinosaurs, bunnies, and ridiculous “CUTIE HAS ARRIVED” quotes. While my daughter is big into Minions, Mickey Mouse, and other characters, sometimes it’s nice to tone things down a little and share a part of my black wardrobe with her. Now, obviously she won’t be sharing actual clothing with me for a while, but at least we can match our styles every now and then. She may be too young to pick out her own clothes right now, but believe me when I say this little girl is already showing early signs of being a shopaholic, just like mumma.
The stores we normally hit for new clothes for baby girl are Carter’s, Target, and Old Navy. Whenever I’m looking for some darker clothes for her though, I have to hit the internet. Whether we’re shopping for gothic, Halloween, or music inspired clothing these shops have been a saving grace…
1. Witching Hour Baby is one of my favorite online shops for darker, gothic, and spooky inspired clothing for my little girl. Not only do they carry amazing gothic inspired clothing for kids, but you’ll also find a selection of matching adult clothing too! Witching Hour Baby describes their clothing and brand as “a place to find casual, affordable gear for the whole family with a spooky twist”. From baby to kid to adult gear, they also offer a selection of home décor, jewelry, and accessories.
2. Metallimonsters is the perfect shop for alternative clothing styles in baby and kids sizes. The designs you’ll find in this shop are made in a traditional tattoo style. In addition to dresses, tops, and rompers, Metallimonsters also offers matching accessories like bibs and blankets to complete every outfit. I wish they sold matching sets for adults, because I would absolutely be buying some of these for myself! Be sure to check out their band merch too, all sized to fit your little ones! Metallimonsters is based out of the UK, but does ship to the US. Keep this in mind while shopping, as shipping may not be as quick as other shops.
3. Baby Teith is another great shop where you’ll be able to find kid sized band apparel in addition to other alternative styles and designs. Thankfully, Baby Teith also sells plenty of adult apparel and accessories to match your little ones. While a lot of their products are focused on families, there are still plenty of designs that anyone, parent or not, can grab. Check out their Bowie collection or grab a Mama/Papa/Baby Bat tee for the whole family!
4. Feral Mama Shop offers an amazing selection of onesies and shirts for your little badasses. This shop also offers shirts, hoodies, and accessories for everyone in the family, with a heavy focus on what every parent needs… COFFEE! You’ll find a selection of different colored Badass Baby tees that are perfect for babes of parents who are on the unconventional side, with frequent new product drops. Not a mama and don’t need to match your little babe? No problem! Feral Mama Shop also has gear for those who aren’t parents. Use my code KALI at checkout, for some money off your purchases!
“We strive to create a community of badass mamas who are doing their best, day after day. Loving their strong willed, wild babes fiercely. Supporting one another through all the ups and downs without judgment. All while wearing comfy, alternative apparel!”Feral Mama Shop
5. Mummy Dead & Ghoulish brings the perfect amount of cute and spooky together with their designs for babies and kids. Like some of the other shops mentioned, you’ll find a great selection of apparel and accessories at this shop for parents and those without kids too! As a huge horror movie addict myself, the Ghostface “Horror Fanatic In Training” onesie is a personal favorite of mine. Use my code KALI15 at checkout to save!
If you’re still looking for more places to score clothing for your baby bats, be sure to check out some of these other shops worth mentioning!
- Free the Mother (save with code BLAIR10)
- Spellbound Soles
- Hallowed Moon (formally Moon Drip, with limited stock for each product drop – join them on Facebook for updates!)
What shops do you buy from for your baby bats? I’m constantly looking for more unique clothing for my little one, so I’d love to hear where your favorite shops are… let me know in the comments!